LONG ISLAND ACCOMMODATIONS
The spacious Georgian-style circa 1910 mansion features stunning vistas of Long Island Sound and was once part of a prestigious collection of gracious country estates, later becoming one of the nation's first dedicated conference center hotels. Today the elegant property features 187 richly-appointed guestrooms & suites situated in contemporary guest wings extending from the north facade of the historic Mansion , as well as the Garden Room Restaurant with magnificent views of the terraces, a large and comfortable Pub 1910, private dining rooms ideal for social and corporate occasions, as well as vast outdoor reception areas overlooking the mansion's Gilded Age gardens.
Three executive suites with sitting rooms provide additional personal comfort and are ideal for business, and social occasions.
• Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
• 2 dual-line telephones
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access (wired and wireless)
• EV Car Charging with NEMA 14-50 Outlets
• HD TV with over 150 Channels
• Non-smoking rooms
• Accessible rooms
• Stunning views of the surrounding estate
• 24-hour business center
• Four computer workstations
• Printer, color copier, scanner and fax
• Laptop hookup availability
• Multi-language staff
• Recreation options
• Same-day valet service
• In-room safe
• In-room dining
ADA compliant rooms are available on request.